Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OK OK OK

So someone was throwing a fit because I haven't had the time to upload the pictures yet. I won't say who, ANGIE, but come on. Its not like I don't have other things to do Ang, I'll try to do better next time. But wait one minute, where are the new pictures of your boys?? I think there is a saying that goes well with this, something about casting stones, or one of those other ones. You know what I'm talking about!


ANYWAY!! Here they are!


Madison 1st day of Kindergarten

William 1st day of his new preschool

5 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Okay, now I feel guilty! I got mine off the camera and on to the computer. Baby steps right? Plus I really need to pack. How about a deal...no pics on the blog until after vacation, but you get to see them in person!

Sparks said...

Oh I suppose that will work! Can't wait to see you all in a few days! Madison is so excited!

Honey Mommy said...

Cute kids!

Holly said...

Enjoyed all your photos!

Alida Sharp said...

great pictures!!