Friday, June 6, 2008

I couldn't come up with a good title for this one. So I'm not as great about this blogging thing as I had hoped, or it could because I"m extremely busy everyday!! I'm going with the later of the two!
Well lets see....we went down to the river the week before last. Some friend that I haven't seen in years were here paddle fishing. The kids had a blast there. They were walking and picking rocks. William was chasing MaKayla around with a worm. My mom was freaking out that they would get poison ivy.....she worries to much! Madison got a ride on a motorcycle and loved throwing rocks in the river. Oh yeah can you believe we got little chicken Makayla on this for a picture!!

That's my mom there with the kids for those who doesn't know. And she will probably kick my butt when she finds out its on here!! Sorry mom!! Here are a few more from that day. They loved walking and picking the rocks. Too bad that we can't anymore, its all under water now!


Our friend Jamison came over for a visit this week.. Next to Uncle Bubba he is the kids favorite person. They played outside, had a sword fight, and hill climbed with the jeep!

Jamison, William and Casey the dog

I think he was loosing to a girl here!
I missed one of Madison and Jamie together, oops! Next time.

On Tuesday Dan and I celebrated our 2nd Wedding anniversary. We had dinner with my parents and Uncle Bubba. We have learned that things aren't always easy, and don't go as planed most times. But as long as you do it together it will get done. I hope that this year brings us more good times than the last.

Photo credits to Picture Perfect Photography

I thought that I had one of just me an Dan on the computer, bu I guess I don't. Might have to find one. On another note I think we should order our wedding pictures! We still haven't!! I wonder if Jan has a deadline on ordering them??? Better call her.

This weekend we are going to finish the last spot of the stupid fence! If we EVER need another one we are so having someone else do it!! And when that's done we can put in the last few trees over there and be completely done with those as well. We'll also get the clematis planted and hopefully it will take off fast!! We also hope to get the swimming pool up and ready. Madison has been asking for weeks now when it can go up!! So hopefully! Keep your fingers crossed.
My aunt and cousin, Mary Jo and Jade will be home for the summer this weekend also. The kids don't know yet. They are going to be so excited!! Madison and William are ready to ride JOJO again. They are actually hoping that daddy lets him, Jojo, come and live in the back pasture. Daddy isn't liking the idea!

Well that's about all for now. I hope that everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend. Oh yeah I forgot. My dad will be having hip surgery on June 13th. So please keep him in your prayers. And then on the 14th is our nephews 1st birthday party. Where does the time go??






3 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Thanks so much for finding our blog! Your kids are adorable, as well! Precious! I know you have your hands full! Did you find us through Hilary's site? Isn't she great?
The reason I think that is because your site is also great-looking and I think I remember seeing the header and telling her that "I love the Spark Family one"! ha!
Small world!
Keep in touch. Hillary D.

Anonymous said...

Happy second anniversary. It took us over two years to order from Jan, so you should be okay!

Anonymous said...

Hi, love the pics. It is great to see the kids more than once a year! Hope all is well and thanks for the tip on the comments section.