Wednesday, July 16, 2008

OK, so I've been a terrible blogger lately. I don't really know why. I'm on the computer every day for numerous reasons for my home businesses. However, I just can't seem to find the time to post anything.
Here we sit mid July...I'm currently planning away for the twins 3rd birthday. I had been planning on a cowboy/girl party for awhile now. But just last weekend we decided to go the spider man and flower/butterfly way. (William loves spider man!) Maybe one year it will be easy for us to plan their party. Trying to have two separate kids parties on the same day with completely different likes and dislikes is really starting to rack my brain. If only they could of been the same sex!! I have almost finished up their birthday video and will post it sometime next week. But here is a picture of them then and now. For those who don't know William was on the


left. And if there are any family member out there that have any newborn pictures please let me know as we have lost ALL of ours except a few. So please let me know thanks.




That's about all. I'll post some more pictures later. Have a nice weekend.


2 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Cute pic of the two of them. Hope all is going well and Makayla is keeping things out of her ears!

AudreyO said...

Your photos are cute. Welcome to the mom blogs.