Monday, March 23, 2009

Does it ever end???

We went away this weekend back to Wyoming. I even fessed up to my husband on the way home that I actually miss living there. Can you believe that? I don't personally miss Worland, but take me to Powell and Cody and I miss everything! We were able to see so many friends, new babies and Grandma Mona! The kids favorite was of course Grandma, who wouldn't! The main reason for the trip was a wedding reception for one of Dans oldest friends Jared and his new bride Amanda! We are so happy for them and are excited to meet the new little addition to their family coming in August.

On another note....great things must always come to and end! If you remember the last time we went to Wyoming we came home to a fridge that someone turned off. It sat for 2 days in the nice and hot August heat! How nice was that!!! This time I come home to a stove with a flashing clock. I thought of great power went off check the fridge it was good. So I put it to the back of my mind until today. I went to make Kayla and I lunch and I have NO oven!! So after a few choice thoughts I did what the repair man told me last time this happened ( 3.5 months ago) and turned off the breaker for 5 minutes. I tried it again and no such luck. I call my handy dandy repair man at Norby repair, and he knows whats wrong again as do I. We were thinking the last time he fixed it was the end of November or first of December so we were cutting it close to the 90 day warranty on the part. We were wrong and it was fixed the 3rd of November! Which means now I have to pay the $164+ for just the part and his service call!! UGGHHHH!!!!!!!! Screw that!!! We have ONLY had this piece of crap Whirlpool stove for 14 months, it shouldn't need to be fixed twice already for the same freaking problem!! So he told me to call them and explain the situation and maybe they will send the part and still cover it. I hope so or so help the person on the other line!! Wish me luck!

Oh yeah and another rant....I dropped my wedding set off at Samules in Billings to get fixed once again. Only to be told that they no longer have our records and that I need to fax our paper work to them so they can make sure the warranty is still valid. Now I only need to find the paperwork from 5 years ago!

Rachelle

1 comment:

Mrs. S. said...

That stinks! Good luck with your calls. Thank goodness the time our AC went out it was 2 weeks before the warranty expired. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.