Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby #4!!

As most of you may know we are expecting #4 finally! And to those out in blogger land sorry,I just haven't had the energy to post about it yet. We are expecting our little miracle baby #4 sometime in September. I would love to give the actual due date, but seeing as every time we look at baby it gains a week so it chages all the time. If the doctor gets his wish of 39 weeks baby will be here September 7-10 sometime. He has VERY high hopes!! I laughed at him and said that was almost impossible given my history, my nurse agreed and said it was very unlikely he could get me that far. So we shall see who wins in the end. As long as its healthy and doesn't come to early we will be happy.

The kids are excited, actually that's an understatement! The girls are wanting another brother. William on the other hand changes his mind daily. Although he has been wanting another sister for a week now!

And it I can figure out how to scan a picture I'll share them from our NT scan at 12 weeks.



Rachelle

PS. If anyone knows how I can make this bigger please share!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sparks family!

Mrs. S. said...

How soon until we get to find out what he/she is? Can't wait!