Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Where does the time go?

WOW!! I can't believe its already Wednesday! I guess the saying is right..."times flies when you are having fun." And that is exactly what we have been doing. The kids have spent every minute they can outside. Taking full advantage of the nice weather, if only we could get rid of that wind. But we will take what we can. Saturday Dan and I planted a few trees and started to put in some fence posts. We didn't get a lot accomplished since we always had to stop to see what "THEY" were up to. Mostly William, he likes to take off!

Sunday was an awesome day. My cousin Randall and Dan put up all the posts for the fence they could. While I was able to keep an eye on the three little tornado's. Madison helped me pant some more trees, we have a bunch to do. Then in the afternoon we had the Awana banquet which ended a terrific year with the kids.

Madison getting her awards and her Cubbbie Bear.

It was really windy on Sunday! She couldn't master opening her eyes!

He was thinking of a new way to hide.

We have had our last meeting with High-Line homes regarding William and his speech problems. Hopefully they will be able to help us out with that and since we no longer have him in speech at the hospital. I'll see the scoring next week and then we go from there. My hope is that it will work out to have it at the school next year so I'm not running all over the place!

Today we played outside more, its becoming the "NEW" thing. But after being locked up all winter they are ready for something different. With a special visit from good ole' uncle bubba!!


Hey Aliza this one is for you! Sorry!!! MaKayla just got a silly look and it reminded me of you and Landon!!


And last but not least my baby brother....uncle BUBBA!!
















Kayla didn't want her picture taken with him, she was in one of her moods!


No comments: