Monday, December 22, 2008

And so it begins!

The start of the present opening! Oh, the many joys of Christmas! We have had these three under the tree since the beginning of the month or close to it. But whose counting! They had been taunting the kids since they arrived, sitting all alone under the tree. However just today I put some more under there. I figured its close enough to actual Christmas and since the twins left the others alone the new ones would be fine. Or at least I hope!



Now about those 3 presents that have been taunting the kids. They are from Debi and Donald. We tried telling Madison that it was just Donald's dirty socks and underwear, but she wasn't buying that. I guess she knows Debi a little better than that.

And then the FUN began! MaKayla is the biggest chicken in the whole world!! Seriously!

Here he is getting ready. MaKayla completely in the dark!

All ready. Its just WILL! Just Will she kept saying!


Then it was on!

Maybe he can't get me!!!


Oh man! Really it was to funny! I really hope she grows out of this sometime soon! Just had to share it with you all.
I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas!!! We'll see you all after Christmas unless something comes up!
Rachelle






No comments: