Monday, April 27, 2009

And the verdict is....

we have a VERY naughty baby growing! What ever it is wouldn't show us it's needed parts to see if its a he or a she! Oh well!! But baby is growing very nicely and will not sit still. Everything else was good with the apt. Changed a couple of things around medication wise and started a new one to cover the side effects of the zorfan I take. I hope it works as I'm so very tired of the constant headaches!! He also hopes that with the new change I will finally be able to gain some weight, since I'm still about 5lbs under my pre pregnancy weight. I was hoping he would be happy with the 1lbs gain this month, guess not. Personally I think he needs to make up his mind on that subject, first he wanted me to loose and now he wants me to gain. MEN!! I know things are different not, but still I'm on track for what he first wanted me to gain.



Next month we are redoing the GD test again to confirm last months findings. I can't wait!! And on a little more serious note, if I can't stay hydrated and get the ketones and protein out of my "sample" (TMI sorry) I'm getting a lovely room at the hospital, at least I'll get a good nights sleep out of it.



Have a wonderful day!!

Rachelle

1 comment:

megan said...

Bummer, but I'm glad "it" is healthy. Take care of yourself!