Thursday, May 7, 2009

Come on please!!

Alright people this is going to be a shameless plea for comments, sorry! I've noticed over the past few days that there are a lot of people stopping by here. And don't' get me wrong, I love the attention. BUT......however nobody is letting me know who they are. Most of the places that are coming up are not familiar to me. So if you are visiting please let me know what brought you here, who you are, etc... I'd love to meet you.

Thanks everyone!!

Rachelle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Rachelle, Its just me checking on yall! Hope you are doing ok. Talk to ya soon Your Friend Brandy

Sparks said...

i knew that would finally call you out Brandy!! lol good to hear from you!!

megan said...

I check in on you guys every so often! But you already knew that, I think.

Have a great Mother's Day!

Mrs. S. said...

All right you comment junkie! Just stopping by to see if little man/woman has decided to revel themself.

Hughze said...

Howdy. Just found your blog via feedjit. Just looking to see who is around. Nice meeting you.