Thursday, May 21, 2009

24 weeks and i feel........

GREAT!! LOL! If only that was true, I would give anything for it to be. We had an unexpected visit to the doctors on Monday, everything went alright, I guess. He just so happened to find out I haven't been resting as much as I guess I'm suppose to. But who has the time with 3 kids at home, its going to get worse once school gets out this week. My regular appointment is next Wednesday and I get to repeat my GD test once more. Oh goodie!! Other than that things baby wise are going good. We got the names for either boy or girl, since we still don't know. And William has finally warmed up to the idea of the baby. He loves it! Still doesn't want to get a new room though, baby steps I guess!!


The room situations is moving at a slow pace, think snail. Hopefully we can knock some of it out this weekend. But the good news is that I have almost everything to do the girls room once its ready. I think it will be cute. Madison is having a hard time picking out her wall color though and keeps changing her mind.


Well I think that's all for now. I need to start a small project here, since i missed my spring cleaning, cuz I was so sick. Hope you all have a great Memorial Day Weekend!!


Rachelle

No comments: