Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Guess What............

If you can keep a secret from my kids I'll share one with you! My appointment with the doctor went well this morning so I can come home! I couldn't be happier! However I didn't get to see Dr. Jackson this morning I had the doctor who admitted me on Friday. He said that things look good, so no change, and that I can go home and resume NORMAL activity! Yeah you did read that right! I think he has lost his mind or something!! So tonight I will be sleeping safe and sound in my own bed with my kids!!

I have another follow up appointment with my usual doctor back home tomorrow. And it was decided on the phone that I'm not to resume my normal activity until he can see that things have for sure settled down some and defiantly not until I'm after 30 weeks. That is only 3 more weeks away I think I can make that!!

Another plus at my appointment this morning was that Dr. Joyce did an both ultrasounds and we could see baby girl practicing her breathing and swallowing so the steroid shots are starting to work.

At the moment I'm waiting, and dying of a heat stroke, for Mary Jo and the kids to get her so we can start heading home!

Rachelle

No comments: