Tuesday, June 23, 2009

One week down

I've only been home a week today, and I have already lost my mind. I really think the next couple of weeks are going to drag on for eternity. If that happens I think I just may die. Only kidding of course. I have an appointment with the doctor on Thursday and hopefully everything will of stayed the same. I did speak with him yesterday, because I was wondering about the latest ultrasound I had before things went south. They were looking at her right kidney in particular. I was really hoping for some good news, but alas we will have to wait a little longer for that. Her kidney has dilated now to 8.5mm up from the 5mm it was 3 weeks before the new ultrasound. They want to repeat the ultrasound 6 weeks out from the last one, which will be around 32 weeks, if I'm still pregnant by then. My doctor won't discus anything with us about the kidney issues until after it reaches 1cm or more. So if anyone has any experience with this please let me know, that would be great. The only things I'm finding online range from one extreme to another. Other than that things are really great!

The kids are doing wonderful. They are enjoying having Jade at the house everyday to play with. And I'm loving the fact that they for the most part are finally picking up after themselves and what they miss or can't do Jade does for me. Their project this week is our garden weeding! I was going to can the whole thing since I can't get out there But my mom had the wonderful idea of sending them all out there to do it! So far I think its going good.

Our pastors' wife, Mandy is going to start tutoring Madison for me a couple of days a week. Which is a huge blessing for me. One because I don't want her to have any problems with 1st grade next year. The other is I know she has learned everything she needed to and does a good job for me with it, but I want her to know it better. She is still having problems with a few letter sounds and numbers. All which is normal for her age. I know it will be easier and more fun for Madison to do it with Miss Mandy, especially since she is a teacher.

I think that's all, I'm off to take a nap! Life is really hard I tell you!!

Rachelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachelle,
I love reading this and halfway keeping up with your family. I can only pray that all will continue to go well for you and Baby Girl.
Did this work? Love, Patti