Friday, November 14, 2008

HFH update!

This week our challenge was to write our vows , and because she said we could copy and paste hers in they were similar, I cheated a little! I'm busy today!
-For the next 4 weeks, I will eat clean.
-Every time I want to sluff off a workout or I want to spontaneously stuff a donut in my piehole, I will think of this group and how it has pushed me to lose 15.4 pounds already in the challenge and how we have lost 400 pounds as a group. By staying true to myself and making myself a priority (for once). I will think about how I am only a stone's throw away from the healthiest me I can be.
-I will make healthy meals and surround myself with healthy choices.
-I will enjoy treats but only ones that I have planned in advance and in moderation,
-I will work out three times a week and work out an additional two.
-Above all, I will not comfort and/or reward myself in food.

I tweaked some of them a little, my personal favorite is the second one. I really need to work and getting more "me" time this week. Kinda have pushed it to the back burner the last two weeks and my numbers have shown that. But this weeks loss was 2.4 pounds. Really wasn't expecting that but I'll take it.

4 comments:

Tcathey said...

Wow 2.4! WAY TO GO!!

Christie O. said...

That's awesome!!!! And wow, 15 pounds, that's amazing!!! You've really come a long way!!!! Congrats to you!!

Mrs. S. said...

Very inspiring! Love the new look too.

Our Journey said...

Congrats!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Please do post pictures of your minibook!! I would love to see!!