Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Randomness!!

I have been tagged by Christie O. from Baby Tea Leaves to post 8 random facts about me. This should be fun...Where to start?



1. I hate shopping for me! I can buy everyone else something but never me. And Dan has to force me to do it. There is always something either the kids or the house needs.

2. I love hearing my kids laugh, and hate to see them cry.

3. I have only wrecked one car in my life. Just so happens it was before I got my license. (remember that A?)

4. I have the greatest friends and family in the world.

5. I met my husband while working at a motel. (Get your minds out of the gutter) By chance I may add...he wasn't suppose to come up on that trip and someone got sick so up he came.

6. I to LOVE Christmas...I have already started to decorate for it. Call me crazy, its a long process.

7. I miss my grandma more everyday.

8. I'm having a blast doing my mini book that I ordered from Melanie over at Mo's Joy, (its actually under Jake's Aunt on my blog list) She still has some if you want to do one also, I think, head over there and find out.

And you probably thought you were going to get some juicy detail about me.. Sorry its a family blog so its gotta stay clean. Ha ha like I have anything juicy in my live anyway!!

I tag anyone who wants to play as well. Just let me know so I can check them out.

Rachelle

PS. Anyone know how to make a new signature for me to match my new page? Please share! Thanks.

2 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

What is it about becoming a mommy that kills your self shopping drive? And I'm having flash backs of an old lady yelling in front of the Merc...(What were you thinking!)

Christie O. said...

oooh scandalous! you wrecked a car before your license!!! hahah!

oh, i wish i had your problem with shopping. mine is that i can shop for EVERYONE AND ANYTHING. since being a mommy, i have turned into a shopper!! i never used to like it ever! weird.