Friday, November 21, 2008

HFH update!

Well its that time again....Friday weigh in. We are now into the last couple of week of this challenge and I'm kinda sad that its going to be over. I hope she has something else up her sleeves for us all! I did my best this week to follow my vows I really did, but I just couldn't' work in all those workouts. I'll have to try better this next week! So that leaves the good stuff....down 2 whole pounds. Whew! I'll take that over zero any day. I also earned myself a new shinny badge. I'm having a hard time convincing myself that I have in fact lost more than 15 pounds since this started. If it wasn't for the fact my pants are fitting better and the smaller shirt size now fits I wouldn't actually believe it.

So what do you think of the new page? I also added some music..


Rachelle

1 comment:

Christie O. said...

wow!!! 15!!!! that's amazing!!!! woooooooooooty!

(me doing cabbage patch dance + running man).

seriously, that's an awesome milestone!