Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ohhhh MEGAN!

Here they are, the long awaited pictures. I hopped on here this afternoon only to get called out into putting on some pictures. So I caved. Even though I'm fighting a major cold among other things. Anything to keep my friends happy! I was expecting Angie first though. Here is Madison's new glasses. Aren't they cute?!?!



Things are good. William is doing somewhat better. Still on his breathing treatments 6-8x daily, depending on the day. Madison was kept home yesterday from school due to a fever that took forever to break. And MaKayla.......the drama is with her this week. I have a great pictures to share, but it would probably gross alot out so I won't post it. I ended up taking her to the ER last night. Due to the fact that she had blood gushing out of her nose most of the day. No I didn't type that wrong. It was gushing, so bad it would soak through ALL her clothes, blankets and start to pool. I had never before seen that, and I have seen alot of things with these three! The ER doc said it was due to a virus she has. He wanted to cauterise the blood vessels up there, her ped. said no. Then he moved to the nitrate stuff, another no, that stuff burns! And just one more great idea to pack her nose. All three shut down by her ped. doc. Thank goodness! Verdict is to keep it super moist with Vaseline, and go back in if and when it starts back up.

On to the pictures!! They are kinda funky looking. I think my camera is messed up bad. So you'll just have to deal with them. sorry!




























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute costumes! Thank you. :o)

Mrs. S. said...

Sure...you'd think I gave you a hard time about posting pics or something! We've been back to the doctor's this week too. Cole now has an ear infection. I swear if we go in one more time in the next 30 days they are going to start charging us rent! Hope all the kids are feeling better and you as well.

The Normal Family said...

woohoo love the pics... cant wait to really get into this blogging thing.