Friday, October 10, 2008

HFH Update!

So we have been doing this for I think 5 weeks. The progress has lets just say been slow and steady. But I suppose that's how it is to be sometimes. That's how I ended up with all the extra baggage in the first place. I however am proud to say that just this week a new leaf has turned and my work is starting to pay off! I have eared myself a pretty new 5lbs badge to go on this blog. But for some reason I can't get it on here. So for all you other HFH women out there, how the heck can I do that?!?! Never mind I just figured it out. Thanks though!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very jealous of the 5lb badge. I hope to have one before this is all over! Congrats

Christie O. said...

yay! 5 gone!! yay for you!! i see you got it on there right, it looks pretty on there!! yay for you! (i got to put one up today too! yay us!) can you see how excited i am today? hahaha!

Mrs. S. said...

Way to go Shell! What is your secret? How are the kiddies? I'll try to call you later.
Ang

Tcathey said...

WOOHOO!!! 5lbs GONE!!!

Congrats!!

mom_of2boys said...

Congratulations on your 5lb badge!! Keep up the great work!