Friday, October 17, 2008

HFH update

Well today is another Friday weigh in. I will say that I didn't have high hopes for this week at all. Just to much going on. I was lets just say SHOCKED when I stepped on the scale this morning! Total loss since last Friday was 6 pounds! However, I did buy a new scale this week, so I'm thinking that has a whole lot to do with it. But considering I was weighed 3x last week and my old scale was way off from the other two I think the new one is right. Time will tell though.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW!!! 6 pounds!!! Way to go!

mom_of2boys said...

Woohoo!!! Awesome weight loss. I need a new scale too.

Mrs. S. said...

YEAH!!!! You rock Shell. Seriously what is your secret? How's Madison? Did you get her other test done? Let me know if you find something out.

Christie O. said...

wow! that's HUGE! Congratulations to you!!!!